[美剧] 越界追踪/Crossing Lines 全集第1季第1集剧本完善版
发布日期:2021-09-17 14:08    点击次数:185

[美剧] 越界追踪/Crossing Lines 全集第1季第1集剧本完善版

剧本 台词 字幕 笔记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 PDF 文档 电子版 纸质版

第三季主角大换血了,清新的故事,但不是无缺别国有关。

德国制片公司拍摄,在欧洲取景拍摄的火爆走为警匪剧,主要由国际演员演出。故事主要描述国际刑事法院调查跨越国界的案件并追击国际囚犯。《越狱》中的马洪叔William Fichtner扮演扮演一个名誉扫地的警察,为了赎罪而参增国际刑警组织的一个专门调查组,专门调查跨境案件(例如作凶走私核原料、连环谋杀、绑架、贩卖人口和毒品买卖等)。[睁开全文]

第三季主角大换血了,清新的故事,但不是无缺别国有关。

德国制片公司拍摄,在欧洲取景拍摄的火爆走为警匪剧,主要由国际演员演出。故事主要描述国际刑事法院调查跨越国界的案件并追击国际囚犯。《越狱》中的马洪叔William Fichtner扮演扮演一个名誉扫地的警察,为了赎罪而参增国际刑警组织的一个专门调查组,专门调查跨境案件(例如作凶走私核原料、连环谋杀、绑架、贩卖人口和毒品买卖等)。

【剧本】:

Like all good stories This one starts with a beautiful woman, young, adventurous, full of life.

=>像一切的好故事一致,从一个入时的女人最先,年轻,冒险,有余生机。

Ah! Help me! Unfortunately, this story also starts with the end of that life With her murder.

=> 啊!帮吾!不幸的是,这个故事也随着她的谋杀而最先。

- Morning, sir.

=> - 早晨好,先生

- Good morning.

=> - 早晨好。

Morning, major.

=> 早晨好,主要。

Good morning.

=> 早晨好。

What are you doing here, Louis? It's Major Daniel, and I'm here because I am a member of the National Police.

=> 路易斯,你在这儿干什么?这是丹尼尔少校,吾来到这儿是由于吾是国家警察的成员。

Did you send her? No.

=> 你送她了吗?别国。

But she's with me.

=> 但是她和吾在一首。

You are no longer in the 36, major.

=> 你已经不在36岁了,主修。

I'm in charge now.

=> 吾现在负责。

When I was in charge, I didn't feel the need to tell everyone.

=> 当吾负责时,吾不觉得有需要通知内走。

You were right.

=> 你是对的。

This was the same killer.

=> 这是联相符个杀手。

Ah! I was not in a good way.

=> 啊!吾不是很好。

The truth is, there were days, I thought about just giving up.

=> 底细是,有几天,吾想屏弃。

The only thing keeping me alive was anger and morphine.

=> 让吾活着的唯一东西就是死路怒和吗啡。

Commissaire Laveaux.

=> 裁判Laveaux。

I need you to keep this scene sealed for a couple of days.

=> 吾需要你把这个场景封闭好几天。

Then you have no authority to seal the scene.

=> 那么你别国权力密封现场。

I'm not ordering you.

=> 吾别国订购你

I'm asking you, because this may not be the first victim.

=> 吾在问你,由于这能够不是第一个受害者。

I've had no notification of any other murder.

=> 吾别国任何其他谋杀的通知。

That's because she's the first French victim.

=> 那是由于她是第一个法国受害者。

A serial killer is in France.

=> 连环杀手在法国。

You have a chance to catch him.

=> 你有机会抓到他。

Me? I need a few days, and, at the right moment, I will turn everything over to you.

=> 吾?吾需要几天,在合法的时候,吾会把一切都交给你。

You'll take no credit? No.

=> 你会不信任?别国。

Two days.

=> 两天。

And I want to be kept informed of any progress.

=> 吾憧憬随时明白挺进情况。

Thank you.

=> 谢谢。

The scene will be kept closed.

=> 现场将被关闭。

Where are you going? Amsterdam.

=> 你要往那里?阿姆斯特丹。

I had no idea how much that poor young girl, dead in a park in the middle of Paris, was about to change my life.

=> 吾不明白这个可怜的年轻女孩仙逝在巴黎中部的一个公园里,正要转变吾的生活。

What the hell do you mean, "no"? It's okay, darling.

=> 你到底是什么有趣,“不”?能够,钦佩好的

We can Guess my wife's weight! I don't do that.

=> 吾们能够推想吾妻子的体重!吾不这样做。

I paid my money! I read cards.

=> 吾付了钱!吾读卡片。

I can tell you some things about yourself and maybe give you some insight into I paid my money.

=> 吾能够通知你一些关于你自己的事情,能够给你一些见解,吾付了钱。

Now guess her weight! Hey, why don't you just leave her alone, pal? Why don't you mind your own business? Hey, you got a problem? Go to hell.

=> 现在猜猜她的体重!嘿,你为什么不让她一小吾,益友?你为什么不介意自己的事情?嘿,你有题现在吗?往仙逝吧。

You want to know something about yourself? I'll tell you something about yourself.

=> 你想明白一下你自己?吾会通知你一些关于你自己的事情。

You got soft hands and no muscle tone, which mark you for white-collar, but your eyes have no spark of intelligence, and you obviously can't decipher a simple sign, so guess what? You're not management.

=> 你有柔柔的手,别国肌肉的张力,这标志着你的白领,但你的眼睛别国颖悟的火花,你隐晦不敷破译一个浅易的标志,所以猜猜看是什么?你不是管理者。

My guess is you're a drone.

=> 吾的推想是你是一个无人驾驶飞机。

You're a worker-bee.

=> 你是一个工蜂。

Top buttonhole's pulled wide and frayed.

=> 顶部扣眼被拉宽而磨损。

You're fatter than you used to be, and you can't afford a new shirt.

=> 你比以前胖,你买不首一件新的衬衫。

You're not even a successful worker-bee.

=> 你甚至不是一个成功的工蜂。

But maybe there's another reason that you can't afford a new shirt.

=> 但能够还有另一个由于,你买不首一件新的衬衫。

Huh? It's a girlfriend, yeah? - Hey - A mistress? Huh? But not just any mistress.

=> 咦?这是一个女益友,是吗? - 嘿 - 情妇?咦?但不是任何情妇。

Oh, no, no, no, no, no.

=> 哦,不,不,不,不,不。

A mistress with a baby.

=> 有一个婴儿的情妇。

Your baby.

=> 你的孩子。

Your baby! Perhaps you know her, madam? She's got long blonde hair? You! You said you wouldn't see her anymore! And now there's a baby? No, no.

=> 你的孩子!能够你意识她,夫人?她长长的金发?您!你说你不会团聚到她了现在有一个孩子?不,不。

Bette! Let me explain this! I think it's a boy.

=> 贝蒂!让吾注解一下!吾认为这是一个男孩。

In pounds, I'd say your wife is 140, 145? I'm not sure what that is in kilos, but You bastard! He is a bastard, but you are not hitting him.

=> 英镑,吾会说你的妻子是140,145?吾不确定这所以千克为单位的,但你是混蛋!他是一个混蛋,但你不打他。

Your wife is getting away.

=> 你的妻子正在脱离。

Go.

=> 走。

You haven't lost your way with people.

=> 你还别国迷失在与人的手段。

It'd be a better world without them, yes.

=> 别国他们,这会是一个更优雅的世界,是的。

How could you possibly figure the mistress and the baby? Why are you at a carnival in Amsterdam, Louis? That's what you're doing with your skills, Carl? Why are you here? Do you have somewhere private we can talk? Yeah.

=> 你怎么能够想到情妇和宝宝?你为什么在阿姆斯特丹的路易斯狂欢节?卡尔,这就是你的技能。你为什么在这?你有小吾的地方吾们能够谈谈吗?是啊。

How many? Four.

=> 多少?四。

Including the one in Paris.

=> 包括在巴黎的一个。

A lot of cutting.

=> 很多切割。

He's a bad one.

=> 他是个坏人

Carl, do you miss the job? Still haven't told me why you're here, Louis.

=> 卡尔,你错过了这份管事吗?还别国通知吾你为什么在这儿,路易斯。

If you want to feel like a cop again, I have a job for you.

=> 伪设你想再次感觉像一个警察,吾有一份管事给你。

Doesn't the I.

=> 不是吾。

C.

=>C。

C.

=>C。

Do war crimes and genocides? For now, we are going to try something.

=> 屠杀和种族灭绝?现在,吾们将尝试一些东西。

"We"? I chose a team of cops from all over the Eurozone.

=> “吾们”?吾选择了一个来自整个欧元区的警察队伍。

Each has a special skill.

=> 每小吾都有特殊的技能。

Like you.

=> 爱你。

I'm not a cop anymore.

=> 吾不再是警察了。

Then I won't have to pay you much.

=> 那吾就不消多付钱了

Where are we goin'? If you're gonna shoot me, you could've done that in Amsterdam.

=> 吾们往那里?伪设你要射杀吾,你能够在阿姆斯特丹这样做。

Hell, I'd have loaded the gun.

=> 地狱,吾会装上枪。

Not with your hand.

=> 不要用你的手。

Good point.

=> 好点子。

Can't grip anything heavier than my joint without screaming.

=> 不敷尖叫,抓住比吾的关节更重的东西。

"Joint"? You know Johnson.

=> “说相符”?你明白约翰逊

Pecker.

=> 啄木鸟。

Joint.

=> 说相符。

Ah "Braquemard.

=> 啊“Braquemard。

" You French make everything sound like a sauce.

=>“你法国人让一切听首来像一个酱。

But you're still able to function? Depends on your definition of function.

=> 但是你照样能够运作?取决于你的功能定义。

You're very lucky, you know? Lucky? That you were born with a light "joint.

=> 你很幸运,你明白吗?幸运?你生来就是一个清明的“说相符”。

" Inspector Sienna Pride.

=>“督察Sienna自满。

Scotland Yard.

=> 苏格兰场。

Interrogation specialist.

=> 讯问内走。

Investigator Sebastian Berger, tech genius.

=> 科学天生调查员塞巴斯蒂安·伯杰(Sebastian Berger)。

Polizei Berlin, Germany.

=> 德国柏林的Polizei。

Eva Vittoria, sergeant, anti-mafia.

=> 伊娃·维多利亚,中士,反黑手党。

Undercover and covert operations.

=> 湮没和湮没走动。

Detective Tommy McConnell, Police Services Northern Ireland, weapons and tactical expert.

=> 北爱尔兰警察局的侦探Tommy McConnell,武器和战术内走。

And Detective Sergeant Anne-Marie San.

=> 还有侦探警长安妮 - 玛丽·桑。

Criminal analyst, trafficking crimes specialist.

=> 作凶分析师,贩运作凶内走。

Team, may I present Detective First-Grade Carlton Hickman.

=> 团队,吾能够出席一级卡尔顿·希克曼侦探。

- You prefer "Carl.

=> - 你更爱“卡尔。

" - NYPD.

=>“ - NYPD。

Former NYPD.

=> 前纽约市警察局。

Led the department in arrests six years running.

=> 领导该局部不息6年被捕。

In convictions, too.

=> 信念也是这样。

Four years as NYPD liaison in Europol after 9/11.

=> 9/11之后,纽约警察局在欧洲刑警组织担任四年的说相符员。

Then back to New York, where you led the department in arrests again.

=> 然后回到纽约,在那里你再次逮捕了这个局部。

Until you were shot in the hand.

=> 直到你被枪杀。

Chasing a child abduction suspect.

=> 追逐小孩绑架疑心人

- Who got away.

=> - 谁走了。

- But you saved the child.

=> - 但是你救了孩子

Well, here's one thing I couldn't find on Google.

=>那么,这是吾在Google上找不到的一件事。

If you're so bloody good, why'd the NYPD sack you? I'm only here because Louis asked me to come If I'm so bloody good You can kiss my ass in Macy's window.

=> 伪设你真的很好,纽约市警察局为什么要把你推翻?吾只是在这儿,由于路易斯要吾来伪设吾真的好血腥你能够亲吻吾的屁股在梅西的窗口。

Macy's window? It's a shop in New York.

=> 梅西的窗户?这是纽约的一家商店。

You would know that.

=> 你会明白的。

Well, it's not just in New York, it's all over America.

=> 那不仅在纽约,而且遍布美国。

Why would his "ass" be in the window? Waiting to be kissed by Tommy McConnell.

=> 为什么他的“屁股”在窗口?憧憬着Tommy McConnell的亲吻。

Carl, please.

=> 卡尔,请。

I don't need this.

=> 吾不消要这个。

NYPD betrayed you.

=> NYPD变节了你。

It's not fair.

=> 这不公平。

I don't see you ending up as a garbage man in a carnival.

=> 在狂欢节吾别国看到你成为垃圾人。

I saw you today with that man.

=> 吾今天和那个男人见过你

Your mind is sharp as ever.

=> 你的头脑一如既往的尖锐。

We have a chance to stop a killer.

=> 吾们有机会阻止一个杀手。

A bad one.

=> 坏的一个。

You don't want that? That's not what you need? I was sacked because my bosses were bastards who stabbed me in the back.

=> 你不想要吗?那不是你所需要的?吾被解雇了,由于吾的老板是混蛋,把吾捅了进往。

Also, I'm on permanent heavy meds, and I have a useless right hand, the hand that I write and shoot with, so I can't fill out a report or hold a gun.

=> 另外,吾是悠久性的重磅药品,而且吾的右手是无用的,吾用手写字和射击,所以吾不敷填写通知或拿枪。

Any other questions? Not right now.

=> 还有其他题现在吗?不是现在。

Good.

=> 好。

So let's stop a monster before he kills another woman.

=> 所以让吾们在杀仙逝另外一个女人之前先阻止一个怪物

So, the first victim was in Rome seven months ago.

=> 所以,第一个受害者是七个月前在罗马。

A young girl in Villa Borghese Park, in the woods.

=> 一个年轻的女孩在别墅Borghese公园,在树林里。

Same thing in Dublin, three months later.

=> 三个月后,都柏林也是这样。

Phoenix Park.

=> 凤凰公园。

London's Richmond Park, one month ago.

=> 伦敦的里士满公园,一个月前。

And, night before last, Parc de Saint-Cloud in Paris.

=> 而且,前整天夜间,在巴黎圣克劳德公园。

Each killed in a large park in a capital city.

=> 每小吾都在首都的一个大公园里遇难。

He's putting on a show.

=> 他正在演出。

Tosser like this always is.

=> 像这样总是这样的。

Three months between the first and second, three months between the second and third, but now only one month before the fourth.

=> 第一个和第二个之间的三个月,第二个和第三个之间的三个月,但现在仅在第四个之前的一个月。

The time between victims is getting shorter.

=> 受害者之间的时间越来越短。

Have any of the women been identified? There is nothing to identify them with.

=> 有别国女性被识别?别国什么能够识别他们。

He did so much damage to the faces and jaw lines, it's impossible to compare them with photographs or dental records, and the fingerprints are gone.

=> 他对脸部和下巴线条造成了很大的侵占,不能够将它们与照片或牙齿记录进走比较,指纹也不见了。

Ground off.

=> 切断。

Like with sandpaper.

=> 像用砂纸一致。

He brings tools.

=> 他带来了工具。

None of the victims match any open missing-persons report as far as height and hair color.

=> 身高和头发颜色都不相符任何公开的失踪人员通知。

He also removes clothing, jewellery, anything we can use for secondary identification.

=> 他还删除了服装,珠宝,任何吾们能够用于二级识别。

He didn't just conceal their identities, he erased them.

=> 他不仅是黑藏自己的身份,而是抹往了他们的身份。

He'll mess up.

=> 他会搞砸的

They always do.

=> 他们总是这样做。

Prostitutes sometimes go missing.

=> 妓女意外会失踪。

These women don't look like, uh They're not the street types.

=> 这些女人看首来不像,他们不是街头类型。

They seem healthy, in relatively good shape.

=> 他们看首来很健康,状态相称好。

No signs of drug use.

=> 别国药物行使的迹象。

How can four young girls be dead and no one is looking for them? We've got nothing at all but four faceless, nameless bodies.

=> 四个女孩怎么仙逝都别国人找他们?吾们什么都别国,只有四个不露面的,无名的尸体。

That's not necessarily true.

=> 这不必定是真的。

Every fact has a reverse.

=> 每一个底细都有一个相背的

Having no identifying information means Could mean That he went to a lot of trouble to keep them unidentified.

=> 别国识别信息的手段能够意味着他往了很多麻烦,以保持身份不明。

Bastard Why do that? If they were connected to him.

=> 混蛋为什么呢?伪设他们连接到他。

If we I.

=> 伪设吾们

D.

=>D.

them It probably would lead directly to him.

=> 他们能够会直接导致他。

So, job one, who are all these women? Sienna and Tommy, go to the Paris morgue and follow up with the body.

=> 所以,管事一,这些女人是谁?西耶娜和汤米,往巴黎太平间,跟进身体。

Straight away, sir.

=> 先生,先生。

Anne-Marie, take Hickman to the Parc de Saint-Cloud crime scene.

=> 安妮玛丽,把希克曼带到圣克劳德公园作凶现场。

Sebastian, go as well, and use your new equipment.

=> 塞巴斯蒂安,往,以及行使你的新设备。

Very good, sir.

=> 很好,先生。

We should be able to join you all in Paris by nightfall.

=> 吾们答该能够在夜幕降临的巴黎和你们一首。

All right? Got a ticket in my name? Pretty confident I'd join up.

=> 好吧?有吾的名字的机票?很自诩吾会增入。

Eva, you're with me.

=> 伊娃,你和吾在一首。

Okay.

=> 好的。

How much of that do you take? I follow the directions.

=> 你有多少钱?吾遵命倾向。

Can we trust your brain on that? I probably wouldn't.

=> 吾们能够信任你的大脑吗?吾能够不会。

Drink? No.

=> 喝?别国。

Irishman refuses a drink.

=> 爱尔兰人拒绝喝酒。

Alert the media.

=> 警惕媒体。

A cocky American.

=> 一个自诩的美国人。

Who saw that coming? Whiskey? Six Euros.

=> 谁看到了呢?威士忌酒?六欧元。

How much did you win in your last fight? Or was it just a feud thing? This your way of impressing me? You reckon I'll go all chilly 'cause you deduced I bare-knuckle fight? Broken 51 times, grew back wanky.

=> 你末了一战中赢了多少?照样只是一个仇隙?这是你打动吾的手段?你认为吾会整体镇静,由于你推想吾赤裸裸的战斗?破了五十一回,长得又矮又长。

Anyone can see it.

=> 任何人都能够看到它。

Not too many ways that happens, past punching things without gloves on.

=> 别国太多的手段发生,以前别国戴手套的东西冲压。

My less-than-posh Irish background points to bare-knuckle clan fighting, and my still-pretty face says I usually win.

=> 吾的爱尔兰背景不太好,指的是亲戚之间的战斗,吾照样入时的脸说吾平淡会赢。

You're no smarter than me, super-detective.

=> 超级侦探,你并不智慧。

You're an angry guy, Tommy.

=> 汤米,你是个首火的家伙。

That's gonna get in your way.

=> 这会得到你的手段。

You saying you're not angry? I'm saying the last person in the world you want to end up like is me.

=> 你说你不首火?吾说的是你想要终局的世界上末了一小吾就是吾。

All right.

=> 好吧。

Sergeant Vittoria of the N.

=> 警长维多利亚的N。

O.

=>O.

C.

=>C。

S.

=>S.

in Rome.

=> 在罗马。

This is Mikael Lechnya Dorn.

=> 这是Mikael Lechnya Dorn。

I'm honored, sir.

=> 先生,吾很幸运。

I know of your work with the International Criminal Court.

=> 吾明白你在国际刑事法院的管事。

"Sir?" I'm Dorn.

=> “先生?”吾是Dorn。

Just Dorn.

=> 只是多恩。

They refused to sanction your team.

=> 他们拒绝批准你的团队。

What? I warned you, Louis.

=> 什么?吾警告过你,路易。

My hands are pretty much tied.

=> 吾的手几乎是捆绑在一首的。

They're very cautious, those men in there.

=> 他们专门仔细,那里的那些人。

They don't seek fame, money, ambition.

=> 他们不追求名利,金钱,野心。

They're incorruptible, which means it's very difficult to make a deal with them.

=> 它们是不走损坏的,这意味着与他们进走买卖是专门可贵的。

Did they give a reason for refusal? Yeah.

=> 他们有拒绝的理由吗?是啊。

They're concerned that they would be, or would appear to be, usurping the power of sovereign states.

=> 他们担心他们会或好似是夺取主权国家的权力。

I'm not asking for power, I just want to do my job.

=> 吾不是乞求权力,吾只想做吾的管事。

Well You're going to have to find another way to do your job.

=> 那么你将不得不追求另一种手段来做你的管事。

I don't understand.

=> 吾不明白。

The workings of the court are very complicated Not them.

=> 法院的管事专门复杂而不是他们。

You.

=> 您。

I don't understand you.

=> 吾不明白你

I beg your pardon? I read something you wrote once, in a report on Kosovo.

=> 请再说一遍?吾曾在一篇关于科索沃的通知中读过你曾经写过的东西。

"The mothers and wives of missing Serbs are begging for their loved ones to be found, but they never will be.

=> “失踪的塞族人的母亲和妻子正在悲乞他们的亲人被发现,但他们永远不会。

We weep for those no one else weeps for.

=>吾们为别国人哭泣的人哭泣。

" Exactly.

=>“实在这样。

Four women have been butchered by the same man in four different countries.

=> 在四个别离的国家,四名妇女遭到联相符良人的屠杀。

That man will never be caught because the authorities in Rome don't talk to Dublin, who don't talk to Paris, who don't talk to London.

=> 那小我永远不会被抓,由于罗马当局不会跟都柏林说话,他们不跟巴黎说话,不跟伦敦说话。

I mean, I-it's not their fault, but that's the way it worked until Major Daniel brought us together.

=> 吾的有趣是,吾 - 这不是他们的错,但这是它的手段,直到丹尼少校把吾们召集在一首。

Maybe one day, we won't need it, but right now, this court is the only place for these women to turn.

=> 能够有整天,吾们不消要它,但是现在,这个法院是这些女性转向的唯一的地方。

No one else weeps for them.

=> 别国人工他们哭泣。

No one.

=> 别国人。

We're adjourned.

=> 吾们息会了

It's a crime of aggression that is ongoing, systematic and cross-border.

=> 这是一个不息的,系统的,跨界的侵占罪。

This is exactly what the I.

=> 这正是吾所要的。

C.

=>C。

C.

=>C。

does.

=> 实在。

Sorry.

=> 抱歉。

No.

=> 别国。

It's fine.

=> 能够。

What man doesn't like a woman to tell him how brilliant he is? Get ready to travel.

=> 什么人不爱女人通知他他有多智慧?准备旅走。

- Are you sure? - Absolutely.

=> - 你确定? - 绝对。

I.

=> 一世。

C.

=>C。

C.

=>C。

team from The Hague? - Ca va? - Ca va.

=> 来自海牙的团队? - 静脉? - 静脉。

Major Daniel said two cars would be sufficient.

=> 丹尼少校说两辆车就够了。

C'est les deux-la.

=> C'est les deux-la。

- Okay.

=> - 好的。

- D'accord.

=> - 达成制定。

- Merci, Detective Moreau.

=> - Merci,侦探莫罗。

- Avec plaisir.

=> - Avec plaisir。

That's service.

=> 那是服务。

I.

=> 一世。

C.

=>C。

C.

=>C。

team? I didn't know we had a name.

=> 球队?吾不明白吾们有一个名字。

It's like we're the Justice League or something.

=> 这就像吾们正义联盟或什么的。

"Justice League?" It's an American comic book about a team of super-heroes.

=> “正义联盟?”这是一个关于一个超级英雄团队的美国漫画书。

How do you lot not know that? What did you read when you were kids? - Biographies.

=> 你怎么不明白呢?你小时候读过什么? - 传记。

- Encyclopedias.

=> - 百科全书

Things with grown-up words.

=> 成人话的事情。

Guess I didn't get the same books as you Cheltenham Girls' School lot.

=> 猜猜吾别国得到像切尔滕纳姆女子学校一致的书。

Cheltenham "ladies," actually.

=> 实际上是切尔滕纳姆“女士们”。

All right, ladies, is it? We'll see you at the crime scene.

=> 好的,女士们,是吗?吾们会在作凶现场看到你。

Tommy! Hey, I drive.

=> 汤米!嘿,吾开车

Oh, grow up.

=> 哦,长大了。

Ah, stay, stay, stay.

=> 啊,留下,留下,留下。

The magistrate is writing up an order, authorizing you to investigate this crime series.

=> 裁判官正在写一份命令,授权你调查这个作凶系列。

This series only.

=> 只有这个系列。

Thank you, Dorn.

=> 谢谢,Dorn。

Thank Sergeant Vittoria.

=> 感谢维多利亚军士。

It's always the same.

=> 它总是一致的。

A woman's mind is quite extraordinary.

=> 一个女人的头脑专门超卓。

Here.

=> 这儿。

You are doing this for the right reasons, aren't you, Louis? This is about the women, about the job, yes? You are not using everyone to further another end, are you? What do you want me to say? The truth.

=> 你这样做是出于准确的理由,Louis,不是吗?这是关于女性,关于管事,是的?你不是在用内走来达到另一个现在标,对吗?你想让吾说什么?底细。

I don't know.

=> 吾不明白。

How is Rebecca? The same.

=> 丽贝卡如何?一致。

Thank you.

=> 谢谢。

Your order.

=> 你的订单。

Be wary, my friend.

=> 警惕,吾的益友。

"Those to whom evil is done" "do evil in return.

=> “那些做凶的人”“作凶回报。

" You quote Auden to me? Serves you right.

=>“你引用奥登给吾吧?

You gave him to me.

=> 你把他交给了吾。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

It also says "We must love each other" "Or die.

=> 它也说“吾们必须相爱”或者仙逝。

" I can assure you that those conventional authorities in those countries will not love you.

=>“吾能够向你保证,这些国家的传统当局不会爱你。

Probably not.

=> 能够不会。

Thank you.

=> 谢谢。

Afternoon, detective.

=> 下战书,侦探。

This is Detective Hickman.

=> 这是侦探希克曼。

Are the neighbours giving you a hard time? I can't really blame them.

=> 邻居是否给你一个难的时间?吾不敷怪他们。

They just want to use their park.

=> 他们只是想行使他们的公园。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

We'll try to finish up by today, okay.

=> 吾们会尽力在今天终局,好吧。

Is it true, ma'am? Commissaire Laveaux of the crime squad is calling him another ripper, like the one in London.

=> 这是真的吗,夫人?作凶小组的Laveaux被称为另又名开膛手,就像伦敦的那个。

There's a difference.

=> 有一个不同。

This one's gonna be caught.

=> 这个会被抓到的

Merci.

=> 留言Merci。

Shall we? Is that a Compass Rose? Mind your business.

=> 吾们能够?那是罗盘吗?介意你的买卖。

Oh, it's something you want to hide? Why get a tattoo you need to hide? You interrogating me? I'm ready.

=> 哦,这是你想黑藏的东西?为什么要得到一个你需要黑藏的纹身?你在审问吾?吾准备好了。

We'll finish this.

=> 吾们会完善这个。

Later.

=> 后来。

No.

=> 别国。

We won't.

=> 吾们不会。

Do you really think we'll catch this ripper? Don't call him that.

=> 你真的认为吾们会抓住这个开膛手吗?不要给他打电话。

Jack the ripper killed five women in five completely different locations.

=> 开膛手杰克在五个无缺别离的地点杀仙逝了五名女性。

Every scene was more brutal than the last.

=> 每一幕都比上一次更残酷。

He took prizes, body parts.

=> 他拿奖品,身体部位。

Everything for him was post-kill.

=> 他的一切都是后杀。

This guy does the same thing every time, in the same type of place.

=> 这家伙每次都在联相符类型的地方做同样的事情。

He seems to have some sort of ritual that plays out before the murder.

=> 他在谋杀前好似有某种仪式。

Everything after is to conceal the crime.

=> 以后的一切都是为了遮盖作凶。

They couldn't be more different.

=> 他们不能够更增别离。

Any idea how he got her here? No vehicle tracks, if that's what you mean.

=> 任何思维他怎么得到她在这儿?别国车辆轨迹,伪设这就是你的有趣。

That's what I mean.

=> 那就是吾的有趣。

Footprints? This park is very well-travelled.

=> 足迹?这个公园是专门旅走。

We even tried focusing on only the barefoot prints, but there are just too many.

=> 吾们甚至试图只关注赤脚印,但也有太多。

What's that? It's a variation on a virtual autopsy device.

=> 那是什么?这是一个虚拟尸检设备的变种。

It uses light-amplification beams to scan a scene thousands of times so we can recreate it later, holographically.

=> 它行使光放大光束扫描一个场景数千次,所以吾们能够重新创建它,全息。

I call it "Scangen," because it, well, it generates scans.

=> 吾称之为“Scangen”,由于它会产生扫描。

This guy is very short.

=> 这家伙很短。

Maybe 5'5", at the most.

=> 能够是5'5“,最多。

How do you know that? See the blood splatter from the knife on the bottom of the leaves? Yeah? That's the upstroke.

=> 你怎么明白?看到叶子底部的刀子上的血液飞溅?是吗?这是上冲。

Goes way up there, right? But now look at the tops of the leaves.

=> 走上往吧?但现在看看叶子的顶部。

The splatter from the downstroke is at six-feet or below.

=> 下坡的飞溅在六英尺以下。

A man with his arm raised above head usually picks up the length of his lower arm in height.

=> 一个手臂提高的男人平淡会抬首他下臂的长度。

My height His height.

=> 吾的身高他的身高。

Now, what does this new fact tell you that you didn't know? Small feet.

=> 现在,这个新的底细通知你,你不明白?小脚。

Small feet.

=> 小脚。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Hello.

=> 你好。

This is the Daniel family.

=> 这是丹尼尔家族。

Please leave a message after the beep.

=> 请在哔声后留言。

Rebecca, it's me again.

=> 丽贝卡,这是吾的。

Please I just want to talk.

=> 吾只想谈谈。

Are you ready, sir? Yes.

=> 先生,你准备好了吗?是。

I'm ready.

=> 吾准备好了。

Scanning.

=> 扫描。

Two sets going north.

=> 两套往北走。

One barefoot One wearing small boots or work shoes.

=> 一个赤脚一个穿着小靴子或管事鞋。

The strides are fairly long.

=> 步伐相称长。

They were running.

=> 他们在跑。

Well, he was chasing her.

=> 那他正在追她呢

Then, just this set of small tracks goes back South.

=> 那么,这套小曲子就能够追溯到南方。

Hickman.

=> 希克曼。

Look.

=> 看。

There's blood, too.

=> 还有血。

She was already bleeding when he was chasing her? Maybe he attacked her somewhere else, and she escaped.

=> 他追她时已经流血了?能够他在别的地方袭击了她,她逃走了。

A secondary crime scene would be valuable.

=> 次要的作凶现场将是有价值的。

Oh, hold on.

=> 哦,坚持下往。

Look.

=> 看。

Look.

=> 看。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Or looking for something.

=>或追求一些东西。

Something important enough to take the chance of being discovered with a dead body in the clearing.

=> 一些主要的事情,以便有机会在空地上发现尸体。

Important enough to look for, instead of escaping.

=> 主要的是要追求,而不是逃避。

Evidence.

=> 证据。

There are multiple deep lacerations from a large bladed weapon, ,, was she dead when her face was damaged? Oh, probably.

=> 一个大型武器有多处深度伤口,当她的脸被损坏时,她仙逝了吗?哦,能够。

The angle of those wounds indicate she was already prone.

=> 那些伤口的角度外明她已经是俯卧撑了。

Looks very angry.

=> 看首来很首火。

But also methodical.

=> 但也齐乾净整。

At key points, there are shallow puncture wounds At the wrist, in her inner thighs On arteries.

=> 在关键时刻,在手段上,在她的大腿内侧动脉上有浅的刺伤。

He cut her wrists? Ah, he punctured them.

=> 他剪了手段?啊,他刺破了他们。

She bled, but not quickly.

=> 她流血了,但并心酸。

It would be a A steady ooze.

=> 这将是一个安详的柔泥。

And these appear to have been the first wounds made.

=> 而这些好似是第一次造成伤口。

Why would he do that? To weaken her.

=> 他为什么要那样做?削弱她。

Like a jab for a fighter.

=> 就像一个战士的刺拳。

Bloody him up first before you get in close and finish him off.

=> 在你亲昵并把他关闭之前,先让他首来。

Excuse me.

=> 打扰一下。

How long have you been a detective in Paris? I'm not.

=> 你在巴黎当侦探多久了?吾不是。

I work mainly on border crimes out of offices in Lyon.

=> 吾主要管事在里昂办公室外的边境作凶。

It was Major Daniel who brought me here.

=> 是把吾带到这儿的丹尼尔少校。

Really? That surprises you? We've talked to two Parisian police officers since we arrived, neither of them had nametags, yet you called them both by name.

=> 真?那令你感到惊讶?自从吾们到达之后,吾们已经和两位巴黎警察谈了话,他们都没著名号,但是你们都叫他们名字。

Oh, that's that's something I have.

=> 哦,那就是吾所拥有的。

I remember.

=> 吾记得。

You're eidetic? My doctors call it hyperthymesia.

=> 你是eidetic?吾的医生称之为亢进症。

Doctors? Yeah.

=> 医生?是啊。

My mother's a physician.

=> 吾妈妈是医生

Oh.

=> 哦。

When I was a child, she thought I might be autistic, so she had an MRI done of my brain, and they found an enlarged temporal lobe and Caudate Nucleus.

=> 当吾照样一个孩子的时候,她以为吾能够是自闭症的,所以她做了一次脑部MRI检查,发现了一个放大的颞叶和尾状核。

That's a mouthful.

=> 这是一口。

It's found in people with O.

=> 在有O的人身上发现

C.

=>C。

D.

=>D.

Sorry.

=> 抱歉。

Anne-Marie San.

=> Anne-Marie San。

That would make sense with what we're finding here.

=> 这与吾们在这儿找到的东西有关。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

We're here.

=> 吾们在这儿

That was Sienna.

=> 那是西耶娜。

The coroner says he might have wounded her first.

=> 验尸官说他能够最先受伤了。

Some arteries were nicked.

=> 一些动脉被切断。

Started her bleeding, and then Then let her run.

=> 最先她的出血,然后让她跑步。

Son of a bitch hunted her.

=> 一个婊子的儿子狩猎她。

He's a sadist.

=> 他是个侵占狂

She was dead the moment she showed him fear.

=> 她外现出恐惧的时候,她已经仙逝了。

Is there something else? It's just a bit odd for a sadist to put on a show like this.

=> 还有别的吗?像这样的外演,侵占者只是有点清亮。

They're usually Usually a bit more Private.

=> 他们平淡平淡更私密。

Look.

=> 看。

She had one shoe on When she got to this root, and then she was barefoot.

=> 当她到达这根时,她只有一只鞋,然后赤脚。

She lost a shoe.

=> 她失踪了一双鞋子。

Look at her tracks.

=> 看看她的轨道。

He found it.

=> 他找到了。

He was looking for her shoes? He found one, maybe not the other.

=> 他在找鞋子?他找到了一个,能够不是另一个。

Just needed some water.

=> 只需要一些水。

It's not the blood or the damage, it's the smell in these places, you know? You never hear of olfactory fatigue? Take a couple of deep breaths.

=> 这不是血或者是侵占,这是这些地方的气味,你明白吗?你从来别国听说过嗅觉疲劳?深呼吸一下。

You won't notice it soon enough.

=> 你不会很快仔细到它。

I'm saying the smell bothers me, you're saying suck up more of it? It works.

=> 吾说这个味道让吾困扰,你说的更多了?有用。

What, growing up in Traveller Camps, you never got used to bad smells? I mean, that's the tattoo, right? The compass rose? You're an Irish Traveller.

=> 什么,在旅走者营地长大,你从来别国习惯凶臭?吾的有趣是,这是纹身,对吧?指南针升首了吗?你是一个爱尔兰旅客。

Your family are criminals.

=> 你的家人是囚犯。

Wow.

=> 哇。

We're showing our true colours now, aren't we? Inspector Pride.

=> 吾们现在正在表现吾们的真面现在,不是吗?督察自满。

What have you done? What have you done? Major Daniel? Major Daniel? You okay? Y-yeah.

=> 你做了什么?你做了什么?丹尼尔少校?丹尼尔少校?你好吗? Y型耶。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

You sure? Yes, I'm fine now.

=> 你确定?是的,吾现在很好。

Okay.

=> 好的。

She had on both shoes here.

=> 她在这儿穿了两双鞋。

Look.

=> 看。

One shoe here.

=> 这儿有一只鞋

Okay okay this this Search Ah! Hickman! Are you okay? Oh! I'm fine.

=> 好吧好吧这个这个搜索啊!希克曼!你还好吗?哦!吾很好。

Let's just look.

=> 让吾们看看。

It's okay! It's okay.

=> 能够!能够。

I'll I'll do it.

=> 吾会做的。

Oh, wait.

=> 等一下。

It says, uh "C.

=> 它说,呃“C.

G.

=> G。

" That's "Charles Gallant.

=>“那就是”Charles Gallant。

" A pair of shoes costs more than 1,500 pounds.

=>“一双鞋消耗超过1500磅。

That's almost 2,000 Euros.

=> 这差不多是2000欧元。

If she is a pro, she's a good one.

=> 伪设她是一个管事,她是一个很好的。

First piece of actual evidence he's left behind.

=> 他留下的第一个实际证据。

Hard to believe we're looking at wealthy victims.

=> 很难信任吾们正在看富有的受害者。

- Who no one's looking for? - Exactly.

=> 谁别国找谁? - 实在这样。

And yet, it's odd.

=> 然而,这很清亮。

It's actually a very old style.

=> 这实际上是一个专门陈旧的风格。

Inspector Pride has a fashion criticism for the victim.

=> 督察自满对受害者有一种时尚的指摘。

- What do you mean by "old"? - It looks vintage.

=> - “老”是什么有趣? - 看首来年份。

It's unusual for Charles Gallant.

=> 查尔斯·增兰特是不平淡的。

Do you think he sells a lot of these? I don't know many people who can afford them.

=> 你觉得他卖了很多吗?吾不意识很多能负担得首的人。

Don't.

=> 别。

If I sold shoes like these, I'd want to keep track of who bought them, so I could sell them more.

=> 伪设吾卖这样的鞋子,吾想跟踪谁买了他们,所以吾能够卖更多。

Which means a database.

=> 这意味着一个数据库。

The main dealer's here in Paris.

=> 主要的经销商在巴黎。

I'll make a call.

=> 吾会打个电话。

Allo, bonjour, this is Detective San.

=> Allo,bonjour,这是Detective San。

Do you keep a record of your clients? Can we come and see you? Now? Thank you.

=> 你有记录你的客户吗?吾们能来见你吗?现在?谢谢。

We'll be right there.

=> 吾们会在那里。

So, not only do they keep track of their customer base, but the shoes are handmade.

=> 所以,他们不仅跟踪他们的客户群,而且鞋子是手工制作的。

There's a serial number in the sole of each shoe that corresponds to the customer.

=> 每一只鞋子的底部都有一个与客户相对答的序列号。

Which means a name.

=> 这意味着一个名字。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

The store's about to close, but the manager's waiting for us.

=> 商店即将关闭,但经理正在憧憬吾们。

Let's go.

=> 吾们走吧。

You three wait for Louis at the crime scene.

=> 你们三个在作凶现场憧憬路易斯。

We'll go.

=> 吾们会往。

Eva, I want to apologize for what happened on the train.

=> 伊娃,吾想为在火车上发生的事情道歉。

No good cop can sleep well, sir.

=> 先生,别国好的警察能睡得好。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Major Daniel.

=> 丹尼尔少校

Hey.

=> 嘿。

Well, it's like I said, Louis.

=> 好吧,就像吾说的,路易。

They're not happy with your change in assignment.

=> 他们不舒坦你的负担转变。

The French are up in arms.

=> 法国人站首来了。

Which French? Laveaux.

=> 哪个法国人? Laveaux。

Thank you, Dorn.

=> 谢谢,Dorn。

Can you go faster, please? Is there something wrong? Who's 36? The Direction Regionale de Police Judiciaire de Paris.

=> 你能快点走吗?有什么过错?谁是36?巴黎司法警察局指挥。

We call it "36" because of their headquarters' address, and they are very territorial.

=> 吾们把它称为“36”,由于它们的总部地址,而且是专门领土的。

We have authorization, though.

=> 虽然吾们有授权。

We do.

=> 吾们实在是。

But the team doesn't, and they are in the park.

=> 但是球队不在,他们在公园里。

What's going on? A young boy found a dead dog up there.

=> 这是怎么回事?一个小男孩在那里发现了一只仙逝狗。

Oh? What sort of dog was it? Anne-Marie? Uh, sorry.

=> 哦?这是什么狗?安妮 - 玛丽?呃,对不首。

We're almost done here.

=> 吾们差不多在这儿完善了。

Merci beaucoup.

=> Merci beaucoup。

That's unbelievable.

=>简直难以想象。

We first used it on a case in Sittensen, near Hamburg.

=> 吾们最先在汉堡附近的锡滕森(Sittensen)的一个案例中行使了它。

Asian triads killed a number of civilians in a Chinese restaurant, a massacre.

=> 亚洲黑社会在一家中国餐馆屠杀了一些平民,大屠杀。

We were able to show the jury exactly where each of the shooters had been standing, and who they actually killed.

=> 吾们能够向陪审团外现每个射手已经站立的位置,以及他们实际上杀了谁。

- That's an impressive toy.

=> 这是一个令人印象深刻的玩具。

- Yeah.

=> - 是的。

We could even use it to find any evidence missed the first time.

=> 吾们甚至能够用它找到第一次错过的任何证据。

Are you saying we missed something? No, I meant Who are you all? We're police officers with - We're investigating a mur - Investigating? What the hell are three foreign officers doing inside a Parisian crime scene? Well, it's kind of hard to explain, but Major Daniel will be on his way to Good.

=> 你在说吾们错过了什么吗?不,吾是说你是谁?吾们是警察 - 吾们正在调查一个谋杀 - 调查?在巴黎的作凶现场,三名外国军官到底在做什么?呃,这很难注释,但是Daniel少校将会往Good的路上。

He can come collect you at headquarters.

=> 他能够在总部接你。

What? Will handcuffs be necessary? We're here.

=> 什么?手铐是需要的吗?吾们在这儿

Go ahead in.

=> 不息。

I need a minute.

=> 吾需要一分钟。

Alone.

=> 单独。

Okay.

=> 好的。

Probably take 'em a few minutes to look it up, anyway.

=> 岂论如何,能够拿几分钟时间往看看吧。

I just I just need a minute.

=> 吾只是需要一分钟。

No trouble.

=> 没事。

Take your time.

=> 逐渐来。

Hello? Anne-Marie? Anybody here? Ah! Anne-Marie! Anne-Marie! Anne-Marie! Where's my phone? Where's my phone? Come on! Come on! No! Paris emergency! Paris emergency Keep it quiet.

=> 你好?安妮 - 玛丽?有人在吗?啊!安妮 - 玛丽!安妮 - 玛丽!安妮 - 玛丽!吾的手机在那里?吾的手机在那里?来吧!来吧!别国!巴黎危险!巴黎危险情况保持安然。

- Are these their phones? - Yes, sir.

=> - 这是他们的手机吗? - 是的先生。

Copy their contact names.

=> 复制其有关人姓名。

How do you turn it on? I'd really rather you didn't.

=> 你如何翻开它?吾真的宁肯你别国。

I didn't mean Traveller Camps smell.

=> 吾不是说旅走者营地的气味。

Idiot.

=> 白痴。

I only meant that you living like that, living in a camp with a lot of other families, you must've Come across bad smells.

=> 吾只是说你这样的生活,和其他很多家庭住在一首,你肯定会遇到不好的气味。

Is this an apology? It's meant to be.

=> 这是道歉吗?这是为了。

You're an only child, right? Parents like yours, a solicitor and an MP, they don't go in for a mess of kids.

=> 你是独生子,对吧?像你这样的家长,一个律师和一个议员,他们不会进来一团糟的孩子。

What's your point? You're a cliche.

=> 你想说什么?你是一个老生常谈。

I'm proud I grew up Pavee.

=> 吾很自诩,吾长大了帕维。

Four brothers and three sisters, and we didn't have Jack But we had a family.

=> 四兄弟三姐妹,吾们别国杰克但吾们有一个家庭。

No! Don't press that button! I haven't downloaded the images from the park yet.

=> 别国!不要按那个按钮!吾还别国从公园下载图像。

Images? From my crime scene? Your crime scene? - Tommy.

=> 图片?从吾的作凶现场?你的作凶现场? - 汤米。

- His crime scene? They missed the wounds on the wrists and thighs What? They missed the blood spatters in the trees, and they missed the shoe! - Shoe? - Major Daniel can explain.

=> - 他的作凶现场?他们错过了手段和大腿上的伤口么?他们错过了树上的血溅,他们错过了鞋子! - 鞋? - 丹尼尔少校能够注解。

Major Daniel? He was supposed to keep me informed.

=> 丹尼尔少校?他答该让吾明白。

He didn't.

=> 他别国。

You have every right to be angry.

=> 你有权利首火。

I am deeply sorry we've offended you.

=> 吾专门抱歉,吾们冒犯了你。

We should've asked your permission before we entered your jurisdiction, but it was an oversight, not an intentional slight.

=> 在吾们进入你的司法管辖区之前,吾们答该征求你的批准,但这是一个漠视,而不是有意的微小的。

What shoe? If you removed evidence from a crime scene, I'll have you all brought up in front of a judge.

=> 什么鞋?伪设你删除了作凶现场的证据,吾会让你们在法官面前目今长大。

You went through us like we was virgins on our wedding night.

=> 你在吾们新婚之夜像吾们是处女一致通过过吾们。

Didja find any evidence? You put them in the cage? These foreigners were trespassing.

=> Didja找到任何证据?你把它们放在笼子里?这些外国人是作凶的。

This is an order from the I.

=> 这是吾的命令

C.

=>C。

C.

=>C。

, directing my team to investigate a series of murders.

=>,指示吾的团队调查一系列的谋杀案。

So, now, Laveaux, you are interfering in my investigation.

=> 所以,现在,拉维,你干涉吾的调查。

Right? Open it.

=> 对?翻开它。

Hi, guys.

=> 嗨,内走好。

I brought identification and guns.

=> 吾带来了身份证和枪支。

There you go.

=> 你走了

Ah.

=> 啊。

Welcome home, girls.

=> 款待回家,女孩。

Talking of cliches.

=> 谈到陈词滥调。

- Commissaire Laveaux? - What? An American is reporting a murdered man in a shoe store and an officer missing.

=> - 委员Laveaux? - 什么?又名美国人正在通知又名鞋店被谋杀的人员和又名失踪的人员。

- What shoe store? - Charles Gallant.

=> - 什么鞋店? - Charles Gallant。

Hickman Are you okay? You shouldn't have brought me here, Louis.

=> 希克曼你还好吗?你不答该把吾带到这儿来的,路易。

I wasn't I'm not I'm not ready.

=> 吾不是,吾不是吾别国准备好。

I'm not right.

=> 吾过错。

What do you mean, you're "not right"? The drugs, my head I'm not I'm not thinking clearly, anymore! There's nothing wrong with your head.

=> 你是什么有趣,你是过错的?药物,吾的头吾不是吾不明白,再了!你的头别国题现在

Carl, listen to me.

=> 卡尔,听吾说。

I was watching you, when you read that man at the carnival.

=> 当你在狂欢节上读到那个男人时,吾正在注视着你。

You even knew about the mistress and the baby! I saw him! Okay? I saw him.

=> 你甚至明白情妇和宝宝!吾看到了他!好的?吾看到了他。

The day before.

=> 前整天。

He was at the carnival with the girl, with the girlfriend.

=> 他和女益友一首在嘉年华会。

And the baby! There was no reading involved, there was no no deduction or nothin'.

=> 和宝贝!别国涉及的涉猎,别国别国扣除或没什么。

I just I saw him.

=> 吾只是见过他。

I saw him.

=> 吾看到了他。

This is not your fault.

=> 这不是你的错。

I let her come in alone.

=> 吾让她一小吾进来。

I stayed in the car for a few minutes.

=> 吾在车里呆了几分钟。

Because I had to do something.

=> 由于吾不得不做点什么

I let her come in alone.

=> 吾让她一小吾进来。

We have roadblocks on every major road leaving Paris.

=> 吾们在脱离巴黎的每条主要道路上都有路障。

We'll find her.

=> 吾们会找到她的。

Diplomatic plates.

=> 外交牌照。

U.

=> U.

S.

=>S.

Embassy.

=> 大使馆。

Let him through.

=> 让他通过。

Okay, this way.

=> 好的,这样

This way.

=> 这条路。

Move on.

=> 不息。

I never should have done this.

=> 吾从来不答该这样做。

I wasn't ready.

=> 吾还别国准备好。

I let her go in by herself.

=> 吾让她一小吾进往

I left her alone.

=> 吾脱离了她一小吾。

I never should have done this.

=> 吾从来不答该这样做。

I never should have done this There she is.

=> 吾从来不答该这样做。

Bastardo.

=> 巴斯塔。

You couldn't have known.

=> 你不能够明白。

No! I should've known.

=> 别国!吾答该明白的。

And if I were clear-headed, I would have known! Carl, I need you.

=> 伪设吾头脑苏醒,吾就会明白!卡尔,吾需要你。

Why do you need a guy who lets his partner walk into an ambush? What exactly am I What am I giving to your team? So you're running away? Accepting my limitations isn't running away.

=> 为什么你需要一个让对方走进伏击的家伙?吾底细是什么给你的团队?所以你逃跑了?给与吾的限制是不会逃跑的。

I'm not risking any more cops pretending that I can still do the job again.

=> 吾再也不冒冒险再次做这项管事的风险了。

You know what? When this is over, I don't give a damn what you do, but I gave you the authority to be a cop again, so do it! After, you can crawl back to your carnival.

=> 你明白吗?当这一切终局后,吾不会说你做了什么,但是吾给了你一个警察的权力,所以就这样做!之后,你能够爬回你的狂欢节。

I don't care, but this is your mess to clean up! If we find this girl alive I'm out.

=> 吾不在乎,但是这是你的杂沓清理!伪设吾们找到这个女孩活着,吾就出往了。

You understand? Fine.

=> 你明白?周详。

See what he does? Come here.

=> 看看他做了什么?过来。

He pushed the body way back there, and then he goes to hide.

=> 他把身体推回往,然后躲首来。

So, when Anne-Marie comes in, she's drawn towards the body? Then he grabs the evidence bag with the shoe and doesn't even look at it.

=> 那么,安妮 - 玛丽进来的时候,她被拉向身体?然后他提首鞋子的证据袋,甚至别国看。

Like he already knew what was in it.

=> 就像他已经明白那内中是什么一致。

He did.

=>他做到了。

He knew that shoe was out there somewhere.

=> 他明白鞋子在那里。

We found tracks where he was searching for it.

=> 吾们找到了他正在追求的地方。

He was there Waiting for us to find something, or the scene to open up.

=> 他在那里等着吾们找点东西,或者现场怒放。

This guy is methodical, thorough and smart.

=> 这家伙是齐乾净整的,彻底的,智慧的。

Smarter than us.

=> 比吾们智慧。

You speak for yourself.

=> 你自己说话。

I am.

=> 吾是。

We have the customers' database.

=> 吾们有客户的数据库。

It may be helpful.

=> 这能够会有所配相符。

- Look for male names.

=> - 追求男性的名字

- Male? He may have seen us find the shoe But how would he have known that this is the store? This is the very store! Did he not show up here first? He bought them.

=> - 男?他能够见过吾们找到这只鞋子,但是他怎么明白这是商店?这是专门商店!他别国先到这儿吗?他买了他们。

Son of a bitch.

=> 王八蛋。

My Scangen.

=> 吾的Scangen。

If he was there the whole time I used the lasers at the scene.

=> 伪设他不息在那里,吾在现场行使激光器。

Are you saying you might have a picture of him? Well, not a picture exactly, but an image.

=> 你是说你能够有他的照片?那么,不是一张照片,而是一张图片。

It's possible.

=> 这是能够的。

I need a face.

=> 吾需要一张脸

Well scanner's at the crime squad.

=> 那么扫描仪在作凶队。

That's where we start.

=> 那就是吾们最先的地方。

No I tried! It's too fast! Do you understand? No! I tried! I tried.

=> 不,吾试过!太快了!你明白吗?别国!吾试过了!吾试过了。

I did! I did I need time to think, okay? I just need a little time to th This is Gerald.

=> 吾做到了!吾需要时间思考,好吗?吾只是需要一点时间这是杰拉德。

Hi, yes, ma'am.

=> 嗨,是的,女士。

No, no, no, no, no.

=> 不,不,不,不,不。

Everything's completely taken care of in Paris.

=> 一切都在巴黎无缺照顾。

Yes, you know I never leave things half-completed.

=> 是的,你明白吾永远不会把事情做完。

Of course.

=> 自然。

Of course.

=> 自然。

I always have my cell phone with me.

=> 吾总是有吾的手机。

Yes, ma'am.

=> 是的女士。

I will.

=> 吾会。

Thank you.

=> 谢谢。

Will I have my phone with me? Don't I always, you ridiculous bitch? Have I ever, even once, not had my phone with me when you call, over and over? Yes! I have my phone! I have my phone! - Where do we go? - Upstairs.

=> 吾会有吾的电话吗?难道吾不是总是你荒谬的婊子?吾有别国,甚至有一次,当你打电话,一遍又一遍地别国吾的电话?是!吾有吾的手机!吾有吾的手机! - 吾们往那里? - 楼上

Eva, can you bring the blue bag? Anything from the checkpoints? Nothing so far, but we'll keep them up as long as it takes.

=> 伊娃,你能带上蓝色的包吗?什么东西从检查站?现在为止还别国,但是只要需要,吾们会不息保持。

Uh, you'll say this was your operation, right? Yeah.

=> 呃,你会说这是你的手术,对吧?是啊。

It was my responsibility.

=> 这是吾的负担。

You do know the killer must've gotten past any checkpoints by now.

=> 你明白凶手现在肯定已通过了检查站。

This guy can't stop every route out of Paris.

=> 这家伙不敷阻止巴黎的每条路线。

Yes.

=> 是。

I know.

=> 吾明白。

He's keeping them up to cover himself.

=> 他让他们包庇自己。

Excuse me? Dorn? I'm in Paris.

=> 打扰一下?多恩?吾在巴黎。

I need to speak with you.

=> 吾需要和你说话。

No, I can't.

=> 不,吾不敷。

I didn't say it would be nice to speak with you, I said I need to.

=> 吾别国说和你说话很首劲,吾说吾需要。

About? Your son, Etienne.

=> 关于?你的儿子艾蒂安

Okay.

=> 好的。

So the room back there's okay? To the left.

=> 所以房间内中还好吗?往左边。

Can I help you? Carl, I need to go somewhere.

=> 吾能帮你吗?卡尔,吾需要往某个地方。

Meet with a source.

=> 知足来源。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Yeah, I got this.

=> 是的,吾明白了。

Hickman.

=> 希克曼。

The crime scene photos.

=> 作凶现场的照片。

Paris.

=> 巴黎。

London.

=> 伦敦。

Rome.

=> 罗马。

Dublin.

=> 都柏林。

Every scene, every body.

=> 每个场景,每个身体。

You're Scotland Yard, right? We call it The Met, but, yeah.

=> 你是苏格兰场,对吗?吾们称之为大都会,但是,是的。

You have access to their databases? Yeah.

=> 你有权访问他们的数据库?是啊。

We know this guy is mobile, right? Four bodies, four different countries.

=> 吾们明白这家伙是移动的,对吧?四个机构,四个别离的国家。

But what if the women missing aren't from the country they were found in? What if the missing women are from the previous one? You mean like the girl we found in Paris could be from London? Yeah.

=> 但伪设失踪的妇女不是来自他们所在的国家呢?伪设失踪的女人是以前一个女人呢?你是说像吾们在巴黎找到的女孩能够从伦敦来吗?是啊。

Maybe your friends at the Yard could recheck our Paris girl With missings from the U.

=> 能够你院子里的益友能够重新检查吾们的巴黎女孩。

K.

=>K.

? Yeah.

=>?是啊。

Yeah, that might work.

=> 是的,这能够会奏效。

Hang on, Anne-Marie.

=> 等一下,安妮 - 玛丽

Okay.

=> 好的。

Okay Okay, that happened.

=> 好吧,那发生了。

I need to think.

=> 吾得想想。

This is what happens, Gerald.

=> 杰拉尔德就是这样。

This is what happens without control.

=> 这是别国限制的情况。

I thought you'd be awake.

=> 吾以为你会醒过来

Padma! Can you hold on a sec? Hi! Oh That's sweet of you to remember.

=> 帕德玛!你能坚持一下吗?嗨!哦,这是你要记住的幸福。

Uh, no, actually, I'm in Paris on a case.

=> 呃不,实际上吾是在巴黎的一个案子。

You know I don't really like to celebrate anyway.

=> 你明白吾真的不爱祝贺。

Thanks, Padma.

=> 谢谢,帕德马。

I miss you, too.

=> 吾也想你。

Cheers.

=> 干杯。

Thanks for the call.

=> 感谢您的电话。

Okay, guys, it's ready.

=> 好的,伙计,它已经准备好了。

Here goes.

=> 最先。

Wow.

=> 哇。

That is pretty impressive, Sebastian.

=> 这很令人印象深刻,塞巴斯蒂安。

In a more controlled environment, we could even look for evidence that was missed.

=> 在更受限制的环境中,吾们甚至能够追求遗漏的证据。

Right, now what we need is an image of one wanker.

=> 对,现在吾们需要的是一个w手的表象。

This guy would've gotten as close as possible without attracting attention.

=> 这家伙会尽能够地亲昵,而不会引首仔细。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Outside the tape, right? That's a good distance.

=> 在磁带形势,对吗?这是一个很好的距离。

Let me widen it out to the limit of the scan.

=> 让吾把它扩大到扫描的极限。

Okay, am I missing something? If you are, I am, too.

=> 好吧,吾错过了什么?伪设你是,吾也是。

What's that? Oh, that's the entrance to the crime scene.

=> 那是什么?哦,那是作凶现场的入口。

Wasn't there a guard there? Let's have a closer look.

=> 那里别国警卫吗?让吾们仔细看看。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

I remember him.

=> 吾记得他

- Young guy.

=> - 小伙子

- And anyone trying To get into the scene would've had to talk to him.

=> - 任何想进入现场的人都不得反现在他说话。

So this makes this guard potentially our first eye-witness.

=> 所以这使得这名后卫成为了吾们的第一个现在击证人。

Anne-Marie knew him.

=> 安妮 - 玛丽意识他。

His name was All right, well, I'll go and talk to him.

=> 他的名字好,吾会往和他谈谈。

I'll go with you.

=> 吾和你一首往。

We should stay paired up.

=> 吾们答该保持配对。

I'm starting to think we need to rely on the worst thing a cop ever has to Luck.

=> 吾最先认为吾们需要抬仗一个警察最糟糕的事情幸运。

- Bonsoir, monsieur.

=> - Bonsoir,先生

- Bonsoir.

=> - Bonsoir。

Though I warn you, that is close to the limit of my French.

=> 虽然吾警告你,这亲昵吾的法语的极限。

American? Guilty.

=> 美国?有罪。

I'm with the diplomatic corps.

=> 吾在外交军团。

This is an embassy vehicle.

=> 这是一辆大使馆车。

I see the plates.

=> 吾看到了盘子。

I had a flat I fixed, and I'm sort of in a hurry.

=> 吾有一个固定的单位,吾有点急。

Where'd the blood come from? This is so funny.

=> 血从那里来?这太有趣了。

I was, uh I was tightening the bolts, and my hand slipped, and I hit myself in the face.

=> 吾是,呃,吾正在拧紧螺栓,吾的手滑了,吾打了自己的脸。

My nose is very sensitive.

=> 吾的鼻子专门敏感。

It bleeds very easily.

=> 它很容易流血。

See? I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I really should be getting back on the road.

=> 看到?吾不是骄横的,但吾真的答该回到路上。

Merci.

=> 留言Merci。

I'll help.

=> 吾会配相符的。

No, no, no, no, no, no! I it's As I said, it's fixed.

=> 不,不,不,不,不!吾正如吾所说,它是固定的。

Open the trunk.

=> 翻开后备箱

No! Um I'd rather you put it in the back seat.

=> 别国!呃吾宁肯你把它放在后座上。

It will tear your leather.

=> 它会撕裂你的皮革。

The the ambassador's suitcases and personal items are in that trunk.

=> 大使的走李箱和小吾物品都在那个箱子里。

I cannot allow them to be damaged.

=> 吾不敷让他们受到损坏。

I would rather damage these seats than the ambassador's hat boxes.

=> 吾宁肯比大使的帽子盒子更损坏这些座位。

The rich cow She would have me sacked within the hour.

=> 富有的牛她会在一小时内解雇吾。

Thank you so much, officer.

=> 专门感谢你,军官。

Merci.

=>留言Merci。

Merci beaucoup.

=> Merci beaucoup。

- Bonsoir.

=> - Bonsoir。

- Bonsoir.

=> - Bonsoir。

He's a Russian.

=> 他是俄罗斯人。

An ex-colonel of the army.

=> 军队的前校长。

Went underground about 20 years ago Took an armory and a cadre of very loyal officers with him.

=> 大约二十年前走进地下带着他的军械库和一群专门忠厚的军官。

Dimitrov.

=> 季米特洛夫。

Alexander Dimitrov.

=> 亚历山大·季米特洛夫

You're sure? I have known my source for a very long time And they are sure.

=> 你确定?吾已经明白吾的来源很长一段时间了,他们肯定。

Do you trust them? Yes.

=> 你信任他们吗?是。

But more than that, Louis I trust fear, because, if there is anything in this world that I know anything about, it's fear, and these people fear that man, and they want him stopped almost as much as you do.

=> 但更主要的是,路易斯吾信任恐惧,由于伪设这个世界上有什么吾明白的事情,那就是恐惧,这些人英勇那小我,而且他们憧憬他几乎像你一致停下来。

"Almost.

=> “几乎。

" I was able to obtain everything you asked me to get for you, but I want you to think about it.

=>“吾能够获得你乞求吾为你得到的一切,但是吾想让你考虑一下。

If you let me take this envelope, unopened I will use its contents to make him pay for what he did to Etienne, for what he did to you and Rebecca.

=> 伪设你让吾拿这个信封,别国翻开,吾会用它的内容,让他支付他对艾蒂安做了什么,他做了什么给你和丽贝卡。

I don't understand.

=> 吾不明白。

I will find him and I will bring him to justice in the courts.

=> 吾会找到他,吾会把他绳之以法。

You've killed before, but you won't kill him? Well, I've never murdered anyone.

=> 你以前杀过但你不会杀了他?那么,吾从来别国谋杀任何人。

It's not the same.

=> 这是不雷同的。

So why unopened? Because it contains everything you need to know to find him, and I will not have you hunting for him while I am.

=> 那为什么还没翻开?由于它包含了你所需要明白的一切,而且吾也不会让你往找他。

I need to think about it.

=> 吾需要想一想。

How is your case going? We'll get him.

=> 你的情况如何?吾们会得到他的。

I have no doubt.

=> 吾毫不疑心。

in five minutes.

=> 在五分钟之内。

Hold on.

=> 等一下。

You know all that bollocks I said earlier, about how great havin' a big family is? That was bollocks, was it? My da My da actually has a hit out on me.

=> 你明白吾早些时候说过的那句话,关于一个内走庭有多么重大?那是疯狂的,是吗?吾的哒吾的da实际上对吾有袭击。

A paid-for hit.

=> 一个付费的袭击。

You're serious? I don't even know where he got 10,000 pounds.

=> 你是仔细的?吾甚至不明白他在那里得到了一万磅。

But he put it up when I joined the police services.

=> 但是当吾增入警察局部的时候他就提议来了。

Now I'm a target for any Traveller who might come across me.

=> 现在吾是任何能够遇到吾的旅走者的现在标。

Your family wants you dead? Very.

=> 你的家人想要你仙逝吗?专门。

Why are you telling me this? Because, if we're to be gonna be partnered, then You should know what you're dealing with.

=> 你为什么要通知吾这个?由于,伪设吾们要成为配相符友人,那么你答该明白你在处理什么。

I guess I'm just saying that, you know, having a great, big family's Not always such a good thing.

=> 吾想吾只是说,拥有一个重大的内走庭并不总是这样的好事。

Here's our guy.

=> 这是吾们的人。

Go ahead.

=> 挺进。

I need a minute.

=> 吾需要一分钟。

No trouble.

=> 没事。

Take your time.

=> 逐渐来。

Anne-Marie! Thanks.

=> 安妮 - 玛丽!谢谢。

We'll let you know as soon as we know more.

=> 只要吾们明白更多,吾们会让你明白的。

- It's not her.

=> - 不是她。

- Thank God.

=> - 感谢上帝。

- The body in the woods - It's an overdose.

=> - 树林里的尸体 - 这是过量的。

A known local junkie.

=> 一个已知的当地瘾君子。

Let's go back to the beginning.

=> 让吾们回到最先。

I've been looking at the crime scenes.

=> 吾不息在看作凶现场。

They aren't exact matches, but look at that.

=> 他们不无缺匹配,但看看。

Isn't everything just a bit too similar? You mean staged? Chasing them through the woods is part of his thing, right? The similarities could be coincidence.

=> 是不是一切的东西都有点太一致了?你的有趣是上演?在树林里追逐他们是他的一单方,对吧?一致之处能够是巧相符。

I'm thinking that he's recreating something.

=> 吾在想他正在重新创造一些东西。

We all said that we thought he was putting on a show.

=> 吾们都说,吾们认为他正在演出。

It's not a show.

=> 这不是一个外演。

It's a ritual.

=> 这是一个仪式。

He doesn't hide the bodies.

=> 他别国黑藏尸体。

So if she's not found soon, it's a good thing? She probably survived the night.

=> 所以,伪设她很快就别国找到,这是一件好事?她能够在夜间幸存下来。

Which means he could get back on script, back on ritual.

=> 这意味着他能够回到脚本上,回到仪式上。

Which means he will take her to a capital city.

=> 这意味着他将把她带到首都。

Great.

=> 大。

So, by tonight, he could be anywhere from, uh Oslo to Athens.

=> 所以,今晚他能够从奥斯陆到雅典的任何地方。

All right.

=> 好吧。

Let me arrange something.

=> 让吾安排一些事情。

He spoke to a lot of people, but can't remember any of them.

=> 他跟很多人说话,但是不记得他们中的任何一个。

Look at him.

=> 看着他。

The way his eyes dart and his eyebrows are raised, his mouth, the corners are pulled back.

=> 他的眼睛翘首,眉毛抬首,嘴角,角落都被拉回来了。

You see all that? He's afraid.

=> 你看到了吗?他很英勇

You mean like in "suspect" afraid? No.

=> 你的有趣是像“疑心人”一致英勇?别国。

Laveaux bullies all his officers.

=> Laveaux羞辱他的一切军官。

There has to be a way to get him past that and remember.

=> 必须有手段让他以前,并记住。

I could try something.

=> 吾能够尝试一些。

I'm sorry.

=> 对不首。

I've tried.

=> 吾试过了。

I can't remember any specific details.

=> 吾不记得任何详细的细节。

Nobody thinks you haven't tried.

=> 别国人认为你别国尝试过。

Nobody thinks that you haven't told us everything that you consciously know.

=> 别国人认为你别国通知吾们你有意识地明白的一切。

Please sit.

=> 请坐。

You said "consciously"? Well, sometimes, attempting to retrieve a memory is almost impossible, in the traditional way.

=> 你说“有意识”?那么,意外候,以传统手段试图获取内存几乎是不能够的。

It could be because of trauma, it could be because of fear, or it could be because we're under so much pressure to get it right, that we freeze up.

=> 这能够是由于创伤,这能够是由于恐惧,也能够是由于吾们承受着很大的压力才能把事情做好。

But I've told you everything.

=> 但是吾已经通知了你一切。

Not everything.

=> 不是一切。

Yes.

=> 是。

You haven't told me if it was warm.

=> 你别国通知吾是否平易。

Excuse me? Was it warm? How is it related to? Just tell me.

=> 打扰一下?平易吗?它是如何有关的?就通知吾嘛。

I think it was around 24 or 25.

=> 吾认为是24或25。

No, no, no.

=> 不不不。

Were you warm? Don't give me the fact, give me the feeling.

=> 你平易了吗?不要给吾这个底细,给吾感觉。

Yes, I was warm.

=> 是的,吾很平易。

Most of the day It was cooler when the sun went behind the clouds.

=> 大单方时间当太阳落在云后面的时候太冷了。

Good.

=> 好。

Now what do you smell? Leaves.

=> 现在你闻到了什么?树叶。

Damp leaves.

=> 湿润的叶子。

And they cut the grass yesterday.

=> 他们昨天割草。

Now, what do you hear? Antoine? What do you hear? It's what I don't hear.

=> 现在,你听到了什么?安托万?你听到什么了?这是吾别国听到的。

I'm sorry? There should be children in a park.

=> 对不首?在公园里答该有孩子。

And there's no children? No.

=> 还有别国孩子?别国。

They can't play because of the crime scene.

=> 由于作凶现场他们不敷出场。

I hear the people complaining.

=> 吾听到人们抱仇。

People want their park back.

=> 人们想要回到他们的公园。

And how does that make you feel? I wish they could have their picnics, and play in the playgrounds and walk their What is it? There was a man He had a dog.

=> 这是如何让你感觉?吾憧憬他们能够有野餐,在游乐场嬉戏,步走是什么?有一小吾他有一只狗。

The dog! The dog? The dog that was dead later in the park.

=> 狗!那只狗?那只在公园里仙逝的狗

He killed it! What do we know about this dog? There was a dead dog.

=> 他杀了它!吾们对这条狗有什么明白?有一只仙逝狗。

We didn't know that someone killed him.

=> 吾们不明白有人杀了他。

Eva, Sebastian, details.

=> 伊娃,塞巴斯蒂安,细节。

This man Can you describe him? Only that he was very short.

=> 这小吾你能形容他吗?只是他很矮。

She's good.

=> 她很好。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

You all are.

=> 你们都是。

If Anne-Marie were dead, she would have been found by now.

=> 伪设安妮 - 玛丽仙逝了,她现在已经找到了。

What does it mean for her? If he has somewhere to go To be alone with her To have time to get his ritual back Then who and what she is will mean less and less.

=> 这对她意味着什么?伪设他有某个地方能够独处与她意外间回到仪式那么,她和她是什么有趣就越来越少了。

Thank you.

=>谢谢。

Thank you.

=> 谢谢。

Paris Animal Control collected the dog corpse.

=> 巴黎动物限制公司收集了狗尸体。

It had a microchip in it, registered to a local animal shelter.

=> 它有一个微芯片,在当地的动物收容所登记。

Eva and Sebastian are headed there now.

=> 伊娃和塞巴斯蒂安现在正在那里。

Antoine's description's at all the checkpoints now, but I don't hold out much hope.

=> 安托万的描述现在在一切的检查点,但是吾不抱太多憧憬。

The distinctive part of the description is his height and he's gonna be in a car, sitting down.

=> 描述的奇怪单方是他的身高,他会坐在汽车里,坐下来。

The Met came through.

=> Met遇到了。

They identified her? The girl found in Paris appears to be a missing from southeast London, named Sasha Quinn.

=> 他们认出了她?在巴黎发现的那个女孩好似是伦敦东南部的一个失踪人物,名叫萨沙·奎因(Sasha Quinn)。

Same height, same hair color, and she was reported the very night the Paris body was found.

=> 同样的身高,一致的头发颜色,她在巴黎尸体被发现的那天夜间被报道。

They're getting DNA information from her parents, but they have to be a bit sensitive, because, it seems, she was an escort.

=> 他们从父母那里得到DNA信息,但是他们必须要有一点敏感,由于看首来,她是一个护送者。

Try the agency.

=> 试试这个机构。

They keep information on their clients.

=> 他们保持信息在他们的客户。

I'm thinking Her being an escort makes the choice of shoe even more peculiar.

=> 吾想她是一个保镖,使鞋的选择更奇怪。

What do you mean? It's heavy.

=> 你什么有趣?这很重。

The heel is short, it's vintage, unflattering.

=> 鞋跟短,它是复古,不讨人爱。

Not sexy enough? No, I wouldn't think so.

=> 不敷性感?不,吾不这么认为。

If you don't want them sexy Are you dressing them completely? Where are we? In a lovely apartment the diplomatic corps keeps for advanced workers.

=> 伪设你不想让他们性感你是否无缺打扮?吾们在哪?在一个可爱的公寓里,外交使团保持先辈的管事。

Diplomatic? It's very cozy It's very private.

=> 外交?这专门安详这是专门小吾的。

Discreet.

=> 郑重。

I'm an officer of the French National Police.

=> 吾是法国国家警察的官员。

If you let me go, I I will speak to the magistrate and I will tell him you were very compassionate.

=> 伪设你让吾走,吾会通知裁判官,吾会通知他你专门有同情心。

You know, I'd normally let you do this yourself, but this is all very different, isn't it? There's still a chance for you! Completely different.

=> 你明白,吾平淡会让你自己做这个,但是这是无缺别离的,不是吗?你还有机会无缺别离。

I don't mean anything untoward, but But it's time.

=> 吾不是什么不幸的事情,但是现在是时候了。

Time? Time to change.

=> 时间?是时候转变了。

Okay.

=> 好的。

So we have a name and we may have a picture.

=> 所以吾们有一个名字,吾们能够有一张照片。

The dog was adopted yesterday by a man called "John Smith.

=> 这只狗昨天被一个叫做“约翰·史密斯”的男人所采用。

" It's about as anonymous a name as you could use - But in America.

=>“这是一个匿名的名字,你能够行使 - 但在美国。

- Yeah, Britain, too.

=> - 是的,英国也是。

Yeah, but they have CCTV cameras here.

=> 是的,但他们在这儿有闭路电视摄影机。

I think I've got him! Do you have him? Sending now.

=> 吾想吾已经得到了他!你有他吗?现在发送。

Got you.

=> 有你。

Get that face to every cop in Europe.

=> 在欧洲的每一个警察脸上。

I want it on P.

=> 吾想要P

D.

=>D.

A.

=>一个。

's, cell phones, any device anyone might have.

=>手机,任何人都能够拥有的设备。

I want to know who he is.

=> 吾想明白他是谁。

I didn't want to do it this way, but No! There's still a chance there's still a chance to do it right! I really wish you'd cooperate.

=> 吾不想这样做,但不是!照样有机会做对!吾真的憧憬你能配相符。

No, no, no, no, no! The escort agency says Sasha's last client was a man named John Smith.

=> 不,不,不,不,不!护送机构说,萨沙的末了一个客户是一个名叫约翰·史密斯的人。

So he's British? Well, not necessarily.

=> 所以他是英国人?那么,不必定。

They also said that she only handled international clients.

=> 他们还外示,她只处理国际客户。

I just hung up with Interpol.

=> 吾刚挂了刑警。

Tell me you have his name? And it's been verified through another agency.

=> 通知吾你有他的名字?这是通过其他机构验证的。

- Which agency? - The State Department.

=> - 哪个机构? - 国务院。

His name is Gerald Wilhoit.

=> 他的名字是杰拉尔德Wilhoit。

He's a traveling advance secretary from the U.

=> 他是来自美国的旅走预先秘书。

S.

=>S.

Diplomatic Corps.

=> 外交使团。

That's how he got around so easily.

=> 这就是他这样轻盈的手段。

And why nobody stopped him at any checkpoints.

=> 为什么别国人在任何检查站阻止他?

He's an American? With diplomatic immunity.

=> 他是美国人?具有外交豁免权。

We have a hit on the photo! Highway patrol.

=> 吾们击中了这张照片!高速公路巡警。

A gendarme pulled over to assist a motorist with a flat tire in the middle of the night.

=> 又名宪兵在子夜配相符又名驾驶瘪胎的驾驶人员。

He says he's sure from the photo it's our guy.

=> 他说他从照片里肯定是吾们的人。

Where? E50, 25 kilometers outside Metz, heading east.

=> 那里? E50,在梅斯田园25公里处,向东走驶。

- He's going to Germany? - He's taken her to Berlin.

=> - 他要往德国吗?他把她带到了柏林。

_ _ You don't keep one in the pipe? Had them jam too much that way.

=> _ _你不把管子放在内中?他们果酱太多了

I'll take my chances with a piece that's ready to go.

=> 吾将抓住一个准备就绪的机会。

Hmm.

=> 嗯。

Wouldn't need to, if you were fast.

=> 伪设你很快就不消要

_ Do you even have a gun? Never really needed one.

=> _你甚至有枪吗?永远不消要一个。

Brits.

=> 英国人。

Danke.

=> 丹科。

GSG9 is gonna meet us wherever we say.

=> 岂论吾们说什么,GSG9都会与吾们见面。

GSG9? You say "SWAT.

=> GSG9?你说“特警。

" Tell me about the parks in Berlin.

=>“通知吾关于在柏林的公园。

There are several large ones.

=> 有几个大的。

Remember the scene, remember the bad guy.

=> 记住现场,记住坏人。

We're looking for a wooded area.

=> 吾们正在追求一个树木浓重的地区。

Busy during the day, but not at all at night.

=> 白天忙,夜间却一点都别国。

Somewhere near the center of the city.

=> 某处亲昵市中央。

Tiergarten's the right kind of park.

=> 蒂尔增滕是一个准确的公园。

But there's also Volkspark Friedrichshain.

=> 但也有Volkspark Friedrichshain。

Sebastian, we don't have time to be wrong.

=> 塞巴斯蒂安,吾们没意外间是错的。

Which park is it? Tiergarten or Volkspark? Which one? Tiergarten.

=> 是哪个公园?蒂尔增滕或Volkspark?哪一个?蒂尔增滕。

All right.

=> 好吧。

Be cautious with Wilhoit.

=> 仔细对待Wilhoit。

He's not only dangerous, he has diplomatic immunity.

=> 他不仅危险,而且有外交豁免权。

So, if you find him, make sure Detective Hickman gets over there, unless you want him to have grounds for beating his arrest.

=> 所以,伪设你找到他,确保希克曼侦探到达那里,除非你想让他有理由殴打他的被捕。

Stay in your grid.

=> 留在你的网格。

Stay in contact.

=> 保持说相符。

Be ready on my signal.

=> 准备好吾的信号。

All right? We move out in two minutes.

=> 好吧?吾们两分钟后搬出往

Do you know how to use this? I said I never needed one, not that I didn't know how.

=> 你明白如何行使这个?吾说吾从来不消要一个,不是吾不明白如何。

Who's Padma? It's your birthday, right? She called you for your birthday? She's my nanny.

=> 谁是帕德玛?这是你的生日,对吧?她打电话过你的生日?她是吾的保姆。

She always calls me for my birthday.

=> 她总是打电话给吾过生日。

But your parents haven't.

=> 但是你的父母别国。

I've been with you for the last two days.

=> 吾以前两天和你在一首。

No one else called.

=> 别国人叫。

Well, they're very busy.

=> 那么他们很忙。

They're important people with important jobs.

=> 他们是主要的管事。

Sienna.

=> 赭色。

We don't make a big deal of birthdays in my family anyway.

=> 岂论如何,吾们的家庭生日并不算多。

Sienna! All I'm saying is, it doesn't matter that they haven't called.

=> 赭色!吾只是说,他们别国打电话能够。

All our families are messed up.

=> 吾们一切的家庭都搞砸了。

All I'm trying to say is cheers.

=> 吾想说的是欢呼声。

Cheers, and Happy Birthday.

=> 欢呼声,生日欢乐。

Remember what I said outside the morgue? Take deeper breaths? I said, "We'll finish this later.

=> 还记得吾在太平间形势说的吗?深呼吸?吾说,“吾们待会儿完善。

" Yes, ma'am, inspector Pride.

=>“是的,夫人,检查员自满。

We'll finish this later.

=> 吾们稍后再完善。

Come on! Let's go! Don't move, or it'll be too deep.

=> 来吧!吾们走吧!不要动,否则会太深。

It's all over, it's done.

=> 一切都终局了,完善了。

What what's done? You're dying.

=> 做了什么?你快仙逝了

No! You have one chance.

=> 别国!你有一个机会。

Run.

=> 跑。

Run! Son of a bitch hunted her.

=> 跑!一个婊子的儿子狩猎她。

No.

=>别国。

What did you say? I said run! No.

=> 你说什么?吾说跑!别国。

I'll kill you right here! I'm not afraid of you.

=> 吾会杀了你吾不英勇你。

- Run! - No! Ah! Run, you bitch! No.

=> - 跑! - 不!啊!跑吧,你这个婊子!别国。

I am in charge here! Who am I supposed to be, Gerald? Huh? Who did you think you were talking to, when you were alone in the front seat, Gerald? Run! He seems to have some sort of ritual that plays out before the murder.

=> 吾在这儿负责!杰拉尔德,吾答该是谁?咦?当你独自坐在前座时,杰拉尔德,你认为你在和谁说话?跑!他在谋杀前好似有某种仪式。

No! It's all a fantasy The park, the the hunting! He didn't just conceal their identities, he erased them.

=> 别国!这都是幻想公园,狩猎!他不仅是黑藏自己的身份,而是抹往了他们的身份。

You dressed me up! Who am I? Who am I supposed to be? - Run! - No! - Run! - No! - You bitch.

=> 你打扮吾!吾是谁?吾答该是谁? - 跑! - 不! - 跑! - 不!你这个婊子

- No! You do what I say.

=> - 不!你做吾说的。

Yes! You do it, and you do it now! Okay? Run! It's odd, it's actually a very old style.

=> 是!你做到了,现在就做!好的?跑!这很清亮,这实际上是一个专门陈旧的风格。

Gerald Gerald, please.

=> 杰拉尔德杰拉德,请。

Is it your mother? Is it your mother? The older shoes, the older dress? I'm not your mother! I'm a detective in the French National Police.

=> 这是你的母亲吗?这是你的母亲吗?旧鞋,旧衣服?吾不是你的母亲!吾是法国国家警察的又名侦探。

You've taken a police officer.

=> 你带了一个警察

Anne-Marie! Gerald, they know who you are.

=> 安妮 - 玛丽!杰拉德,他们明白你是谁。

- Who? - The police.

=> - 谁? - 警察。

Anne-Marie! I am Detective San.

=> 安妮 - 玛丽!吾是三侦探。

You are sick, and I can help you, and I can I am not sick! You filthy bitch! Anne-Marie! Over here! Anne-Marie! Are you okay? - Get her up! Get her up! - She's bleeding! - Medic! Medic! - Over here! I wouldn't run.

=> 你病了,吾能够帮你,吾能够不生病!你污秽的婊子!安妮 - 玛丽!在这儿!安妮 - 玛丽!你还好吗? - 让她首来!让她首来!她流血了! - 医生!医疗兵! - 在这儿!吾不会跑。

I wouldn't show fear.

=> 吾不会外现恐惧。

You did good.

=> 你做得不错。

You did really good.

=> 你做得很好

You got her? Hold her! - Come on, get her.

=> 你有她?抱着她! - 来吧,找到她。

- Over here.

=> - 在这儿。

Give me your gun.

=> 给吾你的枪。

Give me your gun.

=> 给吾你的枪。

- Hickman.

=> - 希克曼

- What? Do you need this? No no! Careful with that little thing.

=> - 什么?你需要这个吗?不,不!仔细那个小东西

It might raise a nasty bruise on me.

=> 这能够会对吾产生讨厌的伤痕。

It's your gun.

=> 这是你的枪。

You kind of look cute with it, though.

=> 虽然你看首来很可爱。

Tommy, come in.

=> 汤米,进来。

We have Anne-Marie.

=> 吾们有Anne-Marie。

Repeat.

=> 重复。

We have Anne-Marie.

=> 吾们有Anne-Marie。

She's safe.

=> 她很安然。

She's alive! Sienna! Sorry.

=> 她还活着赭色!抱歉。

Didn't see him I didn't see him Officer down! Officer down! Help me now! Anne-Marie She's fine, she's fine.

=> 别国看到他,吾别国看到他的官员!警官受伤倒地!配相符吾吧!安妮 - 玛丽她很好,她很好。

She's safe.

=> 她很安然。

She's safe.

=> 她很安然。

Help me! We did good.

=> 帮吾!吾们做得很好。

We did good.

=> 吾们做得很好。

Shh, don't talk now.

=> 嘘,现在不要说话。

Just shush.

=> 只是嘘。

You'll be fine.

=> 你会没事的。

Tell them I did good? You did so good.

=> 通知他们吾做得很好?你做得很好

You did amazing.

=> 你做得很棒

No, no, no, no, no! No.

=> 不,不,不,不,不!别国。

Wait, wait, wait! Sienna! Tommy! He stabbed her! He came from nowhere.

=> 等等,等等,等等!赭色!汤米!他刺伤了她!他从那里来。

I couldn't do anything! Where did he go? Tommy! Where did he go? That way! He went that way! - Stay here.

=> 吾什么都做不了他往哪了?汤米!他往哪了?那样!他走了那条路! - 待在这。

- I'm gonna kill him! Do not leave her alone! Sienna Sienna! Sienna? Anne Wilhoit.

=> - 吾要杀了他!不要脱离她一小吾!西耶娜·西耶娜!赭色?安妮·威尔威特

Found 28 years ago in Central Park.

=> 28年前在中央公园发现。

Someone chased her and stabbed her over a hundred times.

=> 有人追赶她,刺伤了她一百多次。

You don't know anything about her.

=> 你对她一无所知

They could never prove it was you.

=> 他们永远无法外明这是你。

You were the prime suspect, they just couldn't close it.

=> 你是主要的疑心人,他们无法关闭它。

Why would I kill my mother? Why do guys like you ever kill their mothers? She belittled you and made you clean your room, do your homework.

=> 吾为什么要杀仙逝吾的母亲?为什么像你这样的家伙杀了他们的母亲?她贬矮你,让你打扫房间,做你的功课。

You're done now.

=> 你现在完善了。

Don't move your hands.

=> 不要动你的手

I'm a member of the United States Diplomatic Corps.

=> 吾是美国外交使团的成员。

Put your hands on top of your head.

=> 把你的手放在头顶上。

I have immunity! I demand to see - the ambassador! - Put you hands on top of your head! You don't keep one in the pipe? They jam too much that way.

=> 吾有免疫力!吾乞求见 - 大使! - 把你的手放在你的头顶上!你不保留一个在管道?他们这样干的太多了。

I saw you in the Paris park! You're a cripple, aren't you? Damn! She liked to be called "Annie," not Anne.

=> 吾在巴黎公园见过你你是个残废人,不是吗?该仙逝的!她爱被称为“安妮”,而不是安妮。

I hated that.

=> 吾讨厌那个

What kind of mother calls herself "Annie"? It's so inappropriate.

=> 什么样的母亲称自己是“安妮”?这是不适当的。

Sometimes, even killing someone doesn't shut them up.

=> 意外甚至杀人不会把他们关首来。

You say hello to her for me, would ya? Let me take it.

=> 你对吾说,你好吗?让吾拿它。

I took the shot.

=> 吾拍了照。

I took the shot.

=> 吾拍了照。

Anne-Marie, we'll come by the hospital when we finish here.

=> 安妮 - 玛丽,当吾们在这儿终局的时候,吾们会到医院来的。

Thank you, major.

=> 谢谢,主要。

I told you before, call me Louis.

=> 吾以前通知过你,叫吾路易斯。

Did you know he was an American? Is that why you needed me? To avoid the international incident? Only one person in the world could've figured it out.

=> 你明白他是美国人吗?这就是为什么你需要吾吗?为了避免国际事件?世界上只有一小吾能够想出来。

Thank you.

=> 谢谢。

Hickman? Hickman! Would you come with me? Absolutely.

=> 希克曼?希克曼!你会和吾一首往吗?绝对。

George said you were back.

=> 乔治说你回来了。

Please.

=> 请。

Please.

=> 请。

Come in.

=> 进来。

Sorry about the mess.

=> 对不首这个烂摊子

Listen.

=> 听。

The man you asked me about? Phillip Genovese? Yeah? He's back, too.

=> 你问吾的人?菲利普·吉诺维斯?是吗?他也回来了

Did he have any kids with him? I didn't see any.

=> 他有别国和他一首的孩子?吾别国看到。

Not this time.

=> 这次不走。

Is he staying in the same trailer? Always.

=> 他住在联相符个拖车吗?总是。

Did he do this to you? Is he the one from New York? The one you were chasing? I knew a man like you doesn't just show up one day to clean garbage.

=> 他有这样对你吗?他来自纽约吗?你正在追的那个?吾明白一个像你这样的人不仅是有整天能够清理垃圾。

A man like me? A man of substance.

=> 像吾这样的人?一个物质的人。

Cleaning up garbage is something I've always been good at.

=> 清理垃圾是吾不息特长的。

Garbage like Genovese? Just like that.

=> 垃圾像热那亚?就这样。

Are you going to kill him for it? No.

=> 你要杀了他吗?别国。

Not for this.

=> 不是为了这个。

I never thanked you properly for coming to my defense the other day.

=> 有整天,吾从来别国对你外示感谢。

Not necessary.

=> 不消要。

Are you sure? I'm sure.

=> 你确定?吾确定。

Story of my life.

=> 吾生命的故事

I'm not going to feed you.

=> 吾不会喂你。

It's against the law here.

=> 这是作凶的。

Those upon who you depended for sustenance have turned against you and deemed you a toxic blight upon society.

=> 那些靠你赖以为生的人已经指摘你,认为你是一个有毒的社会。

And that means empty bellies for you chaps.

=> 这意味着你的空腹。

You're talking philosophy to pigeons.

=> 你在和鸽子谈论玄学。

And they don't listen.

=> 而他们不听。

Well, I'm beginning to know how that feels.

=> 那么,吾起预言家道这是什么感觉。

I'm sorry about Inspector Pride.

=> 对于Inspector Pride,吾感到抱歉。

Thank you.

=> 谢谢。

They're not very subtle, your team.

=> 他们不是很稀奇,你的团队。

Pictures, headlines Everything, everywhere.

=> 图片,标题一切,无处不在。

An American diplomat shot and killed by a former American policeman.

=> 又名美国外交官被又名前美国警察开枪打仙逝。

Lucky you had him with you.

=> 幸运的是,你和他在一首。

Lucky.

=> 幸运。

Yes.

=> 是。

Very.

=> 专门。

You think of everything, don't you, Louis? It's unopened.

=> 你想首了一切,不是吗,路易?它未开封。

I can see that.

=> 吾理解了。

You asked me about Rebecca.

=> 你问吾丽贝卡。

She's not good, you know.

=> 她不好,你明白。

We may never be I'm sorry.

=> 吾们能够永远不会对不首。

Go home, Louis.

=> 回家,路易。

Be together.

=>在一首。

You still here? So much for the wise words of an old man.

=> 你还在这儿?这么多老人的颖悟话语。

Well, maybe some old lady will come by and feed you.

=> 好吧,能够有些老太太会过来喂你。

Me I have no bread.

=> 吾别国面包。